Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for best Kashmiri Pulao recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Kashmiri Pulao recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri pulao recipe. To make kashmiri pulao you need 21 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Kashmiri Pulao:
- Provide 1 cup of basmati rice soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 3 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of black cardamoms.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry ginger powder.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- Get 2 pinches of saffron.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take of For garnishing kashmiri pulao.
- You need 1 of medium size onion(sliced thinly).
- Prepare 12 of cashews.
- Get 12 of almonds.
- Provide 8 of pistachios.
- Use 12 of walnuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 100 gm of fried paneer cubes.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Kashmiri Pulao:
- On a medium flame, heat ghee in a deep pan..
- Add cinnamon, caraway seeds, bay leaf, cloves, green cardamoms and black cardamoms..
- Fry the spices till the oil becomes fragrant.
- Now lower the flame and add the dry ginger powder and fennel powder..
- Stir well..
- Add 2 pinches of crushed saffron..
- Sauté for a minute..
- Add 1 cup of soaked and drained basmati rice and stir..
- Pour 2 cups of water and salt as required..
- Stir and cover the pan tightly..
- When the rice is cooking, prepare the garnish..
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a frying pan.
- Add the sliced onions..
- Now add a pinch of salt and fry the onions till they are golden brown and crisp..
- Remove and drain on paper tissues..
- In the same ghee, first fry the almonds till they become crisp..
- Remove and drain fried almonds on paper tissues..
- No fry cashews, walnuts and pistachios till they are crisp and lightly browned..
- Drain them on paper tissues..
- Cook the rice till all the water is absorbed and the rice is cooked..
- While serving the kashmiri pulao, garnish with the fried onions, fried paneer and dry fruits..
- Serve kashmiri pulao hot with raita or salad..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Kashmiri Pulao makes your day joyful.