Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Potato and seafood stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Potato and seafood stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and seafood stew recipe. You can cook potato and seafood stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Potato and seafood stew:
- Take 1 of kilo of mixed seafood. I used clams and mussels.
- Prepare 2-3 of large potatoes, peeled, chopped and parboiled.
- Provide of Small chopped onion.
- Prepare 300 ml of fish stock.
- Provide Tablespoon of passata sauce.
- Provide of Dried chilli – optional.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of Fresh parsley to serve.
- You need of Olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Potato and seafood stew:
- Leave the parboiled potatoes to cool. Wash and clean seafood well removing beard etc. Fry onion gently in olive oil until soft. Add potatoes and stock, bring gently to the boil..
- Add passata sauce and chilli. Simmer for about 8-10 mins. Then add the seafood and cover. Turn up the heat slightly and cook until they have opened. Check for salt.
- Add some fresh parsley and serve 😀.
This one is herby, aromatic and slightly peppery. To balance the flavours, start with just a little harissa or chilli powder and add more later if you wish. Use any white fish such as hake, cod, haddock or turbot and serve with some toasted bread. Finally, add the stock and tomato purée, and bring to a simmer. Heat a large pot with olive oil.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Potato and seafood stew makes your day joyful.