Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Healthy sunflower seeds snack recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Healthy sunflower seeds snack recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy sunflower seeds snack recipe. To cook healthy sunflower seeds snack you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Healthy sunflower seeds snack:
- Get 200 gr of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 3 table spoon of honey.
- Take 50 gr of dark chocolate.
- You need 50 ml of double cream.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Healthy sunflower seeds snack:
- First fry sunflower seeds on dry frying pan until the seeds come golden color.lets them to cool down. After you need blender, I use my NutriBullet one so you add your seeds there and blend for around 1min until come soft mixture after add honey and mix well all with the spoon..
- The mixture should be sticky, use your hands to make little balls, you can put your hand in the water to help you to make nice ball shapes!when all done put the balls in the freezer for 10min..
- At the same time let’s prepare our chocolate ganache. Warm up the cream but don’t let it to boil and after add there broken chocolate leave for few minutes and after mix well! Take out from the freezer our sunflower seeds balls and deep them in our ganache and after put them on baking paper and keep doing until all done!.
- You can decorate your balls with seeds or any dry fruits your like it! When all done put them in the fridge for one hour! So you have time to make nice cup of tea and please enjoy your tea with this very easy to make and very healthy balls🙂.
Sunflower seeds are also the number one whole-food source of vitamin E, according to the National Sunflower Association. This protein will give your body energy throughout the day, making these seeds a filling and healthy snack. Sunflower seeds are rich in nutrients. These tasty seeds are quite good for you – they are a good source of nutrients like vitamin E and they have Sunflower seeds can go rancid quickly. Be sure to choose fresh products, and store them in an airtight container (ideally in the refrigerator) to preserve them.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Healthy sunflower seeds snack turns your day joyful.