What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Chirote recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chirote recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chirote recipe. To make chirote you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Chirote:
- Get 2 cups of fine semolina.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of green cardamon powder.
- Use strands of Few Kesar.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide As needed of Ghee for deep frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Chirote:
- Take semolina in a bowl. Add oil and salt to it. Make a dough by adding sufficient water to it. Keep covered for half an hour..
- For sugar syrup. Take a thick bottom vessel. Add sugar in it. Add water in it.make a sugar syrup of 2 string consistency. Switch off the flame. Now add Kesar strands, green cardamon powder and lemon juice to the sugar syrup. Keep aside..
- Now make 6 balls of semolina dough. Roll thin Rotis out of all 6 ball. Now mix corn flour and remaining oil and make a paste. Now spread this paste on one Roti. Now cover another Roti over this. Again spread satta (mixture of oil and corn flour) over it. Repeat the process for one more Roti.Now holding tightly make a roll of these three Roti..
- Cut this roll into 1/2 inch pieces. Roll it thick and deep fry in ghee till golden brown. Add in prepared sugar syrup and take it out in a bowl..
Nombre científico: Sturnella bellicosa. adj. / m. y f. fig. Chirote map by GoogleMaps engine: map scale; scheme and satellite view; directions: streets and houses search – in most of cities, towns, and some villages of the World. layerchirote #pakatlelayerchirote#chirote Pakatle Chirote, chirote is one of the Authentic Maharashtrian recipe. Chirote the Kid – Animated Sticker Set. Meet Chirote the kid, I designed this animated sticker set just for fun. Chirote/ चिरोटे is an authentic Maharashtrian delicacy made by our chef Archana Arte.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chirote turns your day cheerful.