Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Spring Onion Kheema Biryani recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Spring Onion Kheema Biryani recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spring onion kheema biryani recipe. To make spring onion kheema biryani you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Spring Onion Kheema Biryani:
- You need 2 of Spring Onions big bunches finely chopped.
- Provide 400 gm of Mutton mince.
- Prepare 3 cups of Raw rice.
- Prepare 6 of Green chilies.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 2 cups of Curd.
- Get 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of Mint leaves chopped.
- Take 1 of ripe Tomato chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Caraway seeds.
- Take 1 of " Cinnamon stick.
- Take 2-3 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 5 of Cloves.
- Prepare 10 of Blackpepper Corns.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Spring Onion Kheema Biryani:
- Soak rice in enough water for 15-30 minutes. Cook rice al dente with salt,caraway seeds and one fourth of chopped mint and coriander leaves. Drain excess water and keep it aside. Blend green chilies and the remaining mint and coriander leaves to form a smooth paste..
- In a pot, heat oil and add the chopped spring onions, ginger garlic paste and turmeric. Saute these for a minute or two on medium flame. Now add the lamb mince. Saute it on medium flame, occasionally stirring it for nearly 5 to 10 minutes. Add coriander and cumin powders and saute for few seconds..
- Add chopped tomato, beaten curd, green chill, mint and coriander paste. Cover and simmer for atleast 15 minutes. Once the oil starts separating, add the cooked rice and sprinkle garam masala powder. Mix well and cover. Continue heating on low flame until ready to serve..
- Green and fresh !!!! This is what it feels like when we see this and it tastes just superb when you dig into it. My innovative idea made in fusion with springonions and lamb mince. Made so very quickly and is all green because red chilli powder has not been used in this at all and spring onion is the star ingredient in this special biryani. Relish it with your special ones on any given day. Happy Cooking Everyone!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Spring Onion Kheema Biryani turns your day joyful.