Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) recipe. You can have cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- You need bunch of Broccoli Florets.
- Provide bunch of Carrot chips.
- Provide large of handful cauliflower.
- Use 1 packages of snow peas.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- Get 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- You need 2 cup of Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds (vegan, lactose free).
- You need 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- You need 5 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Get 2 medium of Handful Spinach Leaves (Powdered).
- Take of Greek seasoning.
- Provide of basil.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Take large of Handful soy flavor bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of EarthBalance vegan butter.
- Prepare 2 of bags Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Cut up the broccoli florets, cauliflower, carrot chips, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into small pieces. Set Aside for now…
- In blender, blend Tofu with vegetable broth and RealLemon Juice. Set aside..
- In crockpot add the cut up vegetables (from step 2), blended tofu (from step 3), Greek Seasoning, basil, parsley, soy flavor bacon bits, earthbalance butter, dried spinach leaves (crush them to a powder first.), and Daiya cheddar cheese shreds..
- Cook in crockpot for 4 to 5 hours..
- Boil up rice. Remove from baggies and slowly stir into crockpot. Do this when soup is almost done..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) turns your day joyful.