Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Masala Soya Chaap Gravy recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Masala Soya Chaap Gravy recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala soya chaap gravy recipe. You can cook masala soya chaap gravy using 24 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Masala Soya Chaap Gravy:
- Get 1 Tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Whole Coriander seeds.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of whole black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of mace (Javitri).
- Provide 1 of Big Black Cardamom.
- Use 4 of green cardamom.
- Get 2 of Dried Red Chillies.
- Provide 1/2 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 5 sticks of Raw boiled soya chaap.
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- Use 15 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 5 of tomatoes chopped.
- Use 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt(as per taste).
- You need 1 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- Provide 1 Pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 1 Tsp of Kashmiri Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 of th cup Fresh Coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 Tsp of cream or butter.
- Get 5 tbsp of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Masala Soya Chaap Gravy:
- Dry Roast for a minute until fragrance comes-Cumin, Fennel,coriander seeds, black pepper, mace (javitri), black cardamom, green cardamom, dried red chillies, cinnamon stick..
- Let it cool down and grind them to a fine powder..
- Now in an iron wok take 5 tbsp oil. Heat it..
- Fry boiled soya chaap pieces in it until light golden brown..
- Now keep aside these chaap and in the same oil we will make gravy..
- Add chopped onion, garlic and ginger paste in it..
- Fry until dark golden brown..
- Now add tomatoes and green chilli chopped..
- Add salt in it for early cooking of tomatoes and cover with lid at low flame for 2 minutes..
- Now uncover and saute for 2 minutes until the material leaves ghee from sides..
- Then add turmeric and roasted grinded spices prepared earlier. Saute for 30 seconds..
- Now add roasted gram flour and saute for a minute only. Then take out the material in plate to cool it down..
- Once it cools down, grind it and make smooth masala paste..
- Now in same wok, add little oil. Heat it..
- Add asafoetida and kashmiri red chilli powder. Saute for 15 seconds..
- Now add smooth grinded paste of masalas and saute for 2 minutes at low medium flame..
- Add 2 tbsp fresh coriander here only and mix. Add fried chaap here in the gravy. Mix for 30 seconds..
- Now add 1.5 cups water, bring to boil..
- Now add tomato ketchup and stir for 30 seconds. Tomato ketchup will not make it sweet but it will enhance the flavour of gravy and will balance all the spices..
- Lastly add 1 tsp cream or butter as per your choice and more fresh coriander. Mix and serve hot!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Masala Soya Chaap Gravy turns your day joyful.