What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for best Bratwurst with Bell Peppers and Sauerkraut recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Bratwurst with Bell Peppers and Sauerkraut recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bratwurst with bell peppers and sauerkraut recipe. You can cook bratwurst with bell peppers and sauerkraut using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Bratwurst with Bell Peppers and Sauerkraut:
- You need 1 tsp of caraway seeds, grounded.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery seeds, grounded.
- Prepare 2 T of EVOO.
- You need 1 lb of bratwurst.
- Take 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green bell peppers, seeded and sliced.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Get to taste of black pepper.
- Use 2 c of sauerkraut, drained.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Bratwurst with Bell Peppers and Sauerkraut:
- In large skillet, heat oil. Cook sausage until barely pink..
- Add onion, peppers and seasonings. Cover and cook until onion, peppers and sausage is done..
- Add sauerkraut and toss before serving..
Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Bratwurst with Sauerkraut recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Grill or broil bratwurst, turning several times until browned on all sides. Meanwhile, heat sauerkraut in microwave oven. Stir as best you can around the sausages.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Bratwurst with Bell Peppers and Sauerkraut makes your day cheerful.