What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Grilled 'Chambo' recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Grilled 'Chambo' recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled 'chambo' recipe. You can cook grilled 'chambo' using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Grilled 'Chambo':
- Prepare 1 of medium chambo.
- Use 1 of lemon slice (for garnishing).
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed garlic.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Grilled 'Chambo':
- Prepare your open grill by oiling it to ensure that your fish doesn't stick to it.
- Descale, clean, and cut your fish open (butterfly bone-in).
- Mix the spices and lemon juice, then rub/massage spice mixture onto your fish.
- Grill for 10 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Enjoy with nsima/sadza or chips. Feel free to drizzle more lemon!.
Find fish recipes including baked fish recipes, grilled fish recipes, and more recipes for fish. Fish not only tastes great it also does great things for the body and mind! Malawian chambo is actually a type of fish that is endemic to Lake Malawi also known as Lake Nyasa. The freshwater fish is in the Tilapia family and therefore an easy fish to find to make this delicious dish. The recipe calls for two ingredients that need to made ahead of time.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Grilled 'Chambo' makes your day cheerful.