Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Mysore pak sweet recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mysore pak sweet recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mysore pak sweet recipe. To cook mysore pak sweet you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Mysore pak sweet:
- Get 1 cup of gram flour.
- Use 1 cups of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of ghee & oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Mysore pak sweet:
- Firstly we will sieve the gram flour to remove the residues set aside now blend cardamom with some sugar & I measured all in equal quantities it’s the best tip to make it perfectly.
- Take a dish add in oil & ghee keep it on low flame burner to keep it very hot then off the flame burner grease a plate & set it ready.
- Now keeping all ingredients on hand as this needs to be cook quickly take a nonstick pan add in sugar & water with cardamom powder let it boil & turn till its one string consistency.
- Now add gram flour in two parts keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps once you mix gram flour well add the hot oil using a ladleful of hot oil & ghee keep stirring after you add 2-3 ladles hot oil it starts to sizzle & froth at the top the oil separates its ready very quickly pop in a greased plate slightly press with a spatula to set it let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- While it’s on room temperature add marks to it to cut in desired shape squares or rectangular shapes pick the pieces & plate it to serve it can also be stored for about week fresh & delicious Mysore pak is ready to relish..!.
This aromatic and delicious sweet is prepared using besan/ gram flour, sugar and ghee. Commercially sold mysore pak also uses a small amount of oil to get a unique texture. Mysore pak is a sweet that I am not a great fan, also I don't hate too. When I was kid, I have seen my grandma and mom make this few times. But it's not the same as we get in Sri Krishna sweets – that is oozing with ghee, smooth and soft.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mysore pak sweet turns your day cheerful.