What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Chocolate sponge cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chocolate sponge cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate sponge cake recipe. You can have chocolate sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Chocolate sponge cake:
- Get 175 g of self raising flour.
- Take 175 g of caster sugar.
- You need 175 g of butter.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide of Jam.
- Prepare of Icing sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Chocolate sponge cake:
- Pre heat oven to 170oC.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk together until all combined.
- Grease two 20cm cake tins and cut grease proof paper in the bottom (I draw round the tins and cut out the circle of paper). Put half of the mixture in each. Use scales to make sure the cakes are even weight.
- Cook for 30mins. Leave to cool for 1 min then turn out into wire rack to cool.
- When cool, spread jam on one half and put together in a sandwich. Sprinkle icing sugar on top.
Make a birthday special with Mary Berry's chocolatiest of chocolate sponge cakes. See more ideas about recipes, food, chocolate sponge cake. From classic chocolate cakes to chocolate red velvet Who doesn't love a chocolate sponge cake? Whether it's a marbled showstopper adorned with. Check out our quick and easy chocolate sponge recipe, using a super simple, all-in-one method.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chocolate sponge cake turns your day joyful.