What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Oats soya chaap tikka recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Oats soya chaap tikka recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats soya chaap tikka recipe. To cook oats soya chaap tikka you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Oats soya chaap tikka:
- Use For of soya chaap-.
- Get 1/2 cup of Soyabean daal soaked for 8 hours.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oats powder.
- Take as needed of Wheat flour.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- Use For of soya chaap tikka (4 chaaps).
- Get 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Use 1.5 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- You need as per taste of Red chilli powder /green chilli paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Grated Ginger garlic or paste.
- Provide some of Grated Coriander leaves.
- Prepare as required of Turmeric powder (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Oats soya chaap tikka:
- First, grind the soaked soybean daal in grinder with no or less water added. In this paste add oats powder first then whole wheat flour as needed and make a dough. Make small pats from the dough, roll it, cut in strips and attach 3-4 strips in an ice-cream stick (wooden) in wrapping way..
- Steam these chaaps for 15-20 mins. You can store this chaaps if you want in the refrigerator in a airtight container. Or a soya chaap tikka recipe is following..
- Now to make the tikka mix all ingredients listed above with little mustard oil and add the chaaps in it. Keep this in the fridge to get marinated for a minimum 4 hours (preferable)..
- Now time to cook the chaaps. In a pan add little oil and cook the chaaps in low flame until little crispiness formed..
- Soya chaap tikka is ready.. Enjoy this dish with ketchup and salad..
Soya chaap Malai Tikka sticks are available in market. Cut these chaps into small pieces and marinate it with a mixture of cream and curd. Soyabean Chaap is always a crush for my vegetarian friends. Try this amazing recipe and see the craziness of your guests. Now to marinate the chaap prepare marinade by mixing cheese,hung curd ,cream, cashewnut paste,gingergarlic paste,cardamom powder,black Now to this marinate add chaap alongwith salt ,chaat masala and oil and mix properly.prepared batter is shown in the pic.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Oats soya chaap tikka makes your day cheerful.