What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Cauliflower pakoda recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Cauliflower pakoda recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower pakoda recipe. You can cook cauliflower pakoda using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Cauliflower pakoda:
- Provide 200 gm of gram flour.
- Use 1 cup of Cauliflower Florets.
- Get as needed of Oil to fry.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin/jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2-3 of Green chillies chopped.
- Provide 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Green coriander leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Cauliflower pakoda:
- Take gram flour add some water to make medium thick battle.
- Add cauliflower Flores, mix it. Add all other ingredients too. Mix slightly..
- Heat oil in pan and fry the pakodas in medium flame and cook 1/3.
- Remove them and press them slightly with the help of big spoon and fry again and cook well on medium flame..
- Enjoy it with hot tea or sauce.
Cauliflower pakoda or gobi pakora is the Indian version of fritters made with cauliflower florets. Here the florets are coated with chickpea flour and Indian spices and then deep fried. Cauliflower pakoda is an ideal evening snack with a cup of ginger tea, especially during rains. Break the cauliflower into bite size florets and either steam over boiling water or microwave in a large tupper with six tablespoons of water, in two minutes bursts until they are fork tender but still retain a slight bite (or until theý've reached your favoured consistency). Drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cauliflower pakoda turns your day cheerful.