Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Lau Shaager Morich Jhol(Bottle Gourd and Leaves in Poppy Paste) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Lau Shaager Morich Jhol(Bottle Gourd and Leaves in Poppy Paste) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lau shaager morich jhol(bottle gourd and leaves in poppy paste) recipe. To cook lau shaager morich jhol(bottle gourd and leaves in poppy paste) you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Lau Shaager Morich Jhol(Bottle Gourd and Leaves in Poppy Paste):
- You need 2 cup of lauki(bottlegourd).
- Get 1 bowl of lauki shaag(bottlegourd leaves with stems).
- Take 2 of green chillies sliced.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Get 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Get 1 tbsp of poppy seed paste.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of kalonji (nigella).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of radhuni (caraway seeds).
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of whole wheat flour.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Lau Shaager Morich Jhol(Bottle Gourd and Leaves in Poppy Paste):
- Cut the stems of bottlegourd into 2 inch pieces and pressure cook them upto1 whistle.Clean,wash and chop the leaves.Another option is to use pumpkin leaves.Chop bottlegourd into half inch sticks.Heat mustard oil and sprinkle 1 dry red chilli,nigella and caraway seeds.Fried lentil dumplings or bori/vadi may also be added but optional.Now add the bottlegourd,green peas, slit green chillies, salt and sugar to taste..
- Add the boiled stems,chopped leaves and toss.Cover and cook on low flame.Add poppy seed paste when nearly done.Cook till dry.Garnish with slit red chilli.Serve as a side dish with rice and dal..
Bottle Gourd Leaves with Mustard Paste (Lau Shak er Chorchori ). Me and Rajib (my husband) occasionally goes to the childhood memory lanes to visit the golden days. After stopping here and there, we very often stumble upon the delicious foods made by our moms in home. Now add chopped bottle gourd along with little turmeric powder and salt and cover the pan with a lid. Then there will be Doi Mach and Mangsher Jhol followed by Aamer chutney!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Lau Shaager Morich Jhol(Bottle Gourd and Leaves in Poppy Paste) turns your day joyful.