Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for complete Cauliflower paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Cauliflower paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower paratha recipe. You can cook cauliflower paratha using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Cauliflower paratha:
- Provide 5-6 of florets or 250 gram cauliflower.
- Get 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Take 2-3 spoon of coriander finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of 2 cups wheat flour.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Cauliflower paratha:
- Mix wheat flour n water n make soft dough n keep aside..
- Wash cauliflower n grate it. Mix salt, grated ginger, chopped green chillies n coriander. Divide mixture in four parts..
- Divide dough into four parts n make balls, flatten them with the help of fingers n fill it with cauliflower mixture, gathering the dough to make a ball..
- Roll the stuffed ball to make circular paratha..
- Heat tava n place paratha on it, cook both side. Now apply oil n fry it..
- Serve hot with curd n butter..
Heat a non-stick pan, add the Cauliflower Paratha & let it cook well on both sides. Furthermore, Add the oil or ghee to brown it well on both sides. And finally the Yummy Cauliflower Paratha is ready to be served, just add a dollop of butter. Gobi Paratha is a preferred North Indian flat bread. This paratha is fill up using the flavor of cauliflower (Gobi) and spices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cauliflower paratha turns your day joyful.