Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk fried chicken burger recipe. To make buttermilk fried chicken burger you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger:
- Provide 4 of Boneless Chicken Fillets.
- Get 200 g of Plain Flour.
- You need of Choice of Seasoning (e.g Cajun or Garlic and Chilli).
- Use 200 ml of Buttermilk.
- Get 200 ml of – 250ml Sunflower/ Vegetable oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger:
- 1. Start by preparing your flour and spice mixture. Mix the plain flour with as much spice as you’d like (around 10g). In a separate flat dish pour the buttermilk..
- Now you are ready to coat the chicken. Grab a chicken fillet and place it in buttermilk making sure to cover the whole fillet. Then pick it up and let the excess buttermilk drip off, then place in the flour mixture..
- 3. Repeat step 2 on the same chicken fillet. Now repeat with the other chicken fillets..
- 4. Now it’s time to shallow fry the chicken. In a large frying pan, pour and heat up enough oil to come 5mm up the side of the pan. Once the oil in hot place the chiller fillets in, laying away from you..
- 5. Fry the chicken for 3/4 minutes on each side. Place two sheets of kitchen towel on a flat dish and place the cooked chicken on top. This will drain any excess oil..
- 6. Serve in a burger bun with crisp lettuce and any condiments of your choice..
- TOP TIP : 💡Add coleslaw, cheese and a spicy burger sauce for lip licking tastiness 😋.
We aim to create a space that elevates the perception of. The crispy chicken burger taste amazing with some mayo and fries on side. Bash chicken thighs into little thin cutlets. After the buttermilk soak, dredge the chicken pieces in seasoned flour, and fry them in hot oil until crisp and golden. All Reviews for Chef John's Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger makes your day cheerful.