What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Chocolate Sponge Cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chocolate Sponge Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate sponge cake recipe. To make chocolate sponge cake you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Chocolate Sponge Cake:
- You need of For the pastry.
- Get 460 g of self raising flour.
- Provide 115 g of butter.
- Take 115 g of cookeen.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Use 200 ml of cold water (approx).
- Use of For the sponge mixture.
- Use 340 g of Stork (margarine).
- Prepare 340 g of self raising flour.
- Take 340 g of caster sugar.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- You need Drop of milk (if needed).
- Prepare of Jam layer.
- Prepare 300 g of seedless Raspberry jam.
- Get of Topping.
- Use 200 g of milk chocolate.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Chocolate Sponge Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan assisted. Grease large baking tray with butter and start pastry by adding flour and caster sugar to a big bowl and rubbing the butter and cooking fat into the mixture until its like a breadcrumb texture..
- Create a well in the middle and add cold water gradually until pastry looks and feels right. Bring together in a ball then flour surface and hands. Using rolling pin, roll out thinly to cover baking tray then roll back on rolling pin to lift and unload into baking tray. Patch up any holes. You will not need all the pastry for this depending on your baking tray..
- Break jam up in a bowl then spread evenly on top of pastry then move onto your sponge cake mixture..
- Mix the butter and sugar together well before gradually adding eggs and flour until all combined. Add a little milk to loosen the mixture to allow for easier spreading. Then spread evenly on top of the jam..
- Put cake in oven for 45-50 minutes or until fully cooked. Allow to cool. Then melt chocolate in ovenproof bowl over boiling water (don’t allow bowl to touch water) and spread evenly on top of cake. Thank me later..
Make a birthday special with Mary Berry's chocolatiest of chocolate sponge cakes. See more ideas about recipes, food, chocolate sponge cake. From classic chocolate cakes to chocolate red velvet Who doesn't love a chocolate sponge cake? Whether it's a marbled showstopper adorned with. Check out our quick and easy chocolate sponge recipe, using a super simple, all-in-one method.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chocolate Sponge Cake turns your day cheerful.