What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Crispy coliflower pakoda recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Crispy coliflower pakoda recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy coliflower pakoda recipe. To cook crispy coliflower pakoda you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Crispy coliflower pakoda:
- Use 1 bowl of gram flour.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coliflower.
- Take 1/2 of tea spn baking powder.
- You need 1/2 of tea spn cumin seeds.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of green chilly chopped.
- Take Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take of Oil for fry.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Crispy coliflower pakoda:
- Cut coliflower small or big size as u wish.
- Add gram flour in big bowl and add alk spices and add water make thick paste.
- Turn on flame add oil in pan then o is heat add all pieces.
- Cook till golden fry and serve with green or imli chutny.
Make the pakora batter In a large bowl, whisk together. Cauliflower pakoda or gobi pakora recipe – Crunchy and delicious pakoda that I happened to make recently for a evening snack on a weekend. Made in South Indian style, these are very flavorful and the entire house fills with an exciting aroma. These are best served hot with a cup of masala chai as they begin to loose the crunch when cooled down. Cauliflower pakoda or gobi pakora is the Indian version of fritters made with cauliflower florets.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Crispy coliflower pakoda makes your day cheerful.