Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Seafood Tom Yum Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Seafood Tom Yum Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood tom yum soup recipe. To cook seafood tom yum soup you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Seafood Tom Yum Soup:
- Prepare of Tom yum paste (supermarket).
- Provide of Lemongrass (slice in to pieces).
- Take of Red Onion (slice into pieces).
- Prepare 8 of prawns (shell on).
- Get 1 of squid (sliced).
- You need of Cabbage (sliced).
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Use of Red chilli (in pieces).
- Get of Lime juice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Seafood Tom Yum Soup:
- Stir fry tom yum paste and add in the water to put to boil.
- Add in lemongrass, red chilli & onion.
- Add in cabbage, prawns and squid (wash with salt and rise off) (boli for 3 min) add in lime juice (boil another 8min) ready to serve.
You can use also chicken, a combination of chicken plus shrimp, or seafood combination (shrimp, squid, scallops, green-lipped mussels) for tom yum soup. It's really up to you, but the most popular tom yum is tom yum goong, goong means prawn. Goong (กุ้ง), or shrimp is one of the most popular things to make this soup with, but you can also choose to make tom yum with a mix of seafood like squid, or with chicken, or fish (one of my favorite versions too). Pour the water or stock into a pan and add the lemon grass, torn lime leaves, chilli, ginger, fish sauce and sugar. Place the stock and water into a large pan over a high heat and bring to the boil.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Seafood Tom Yum Soup makes your day cheerful.